Services & SupportWhether you need something fixed, have an idea that you need to make a reality, or would like training on something you’d like to learn, you can contact Tech Me Back.
Technical support is about understanding what each client needs and providing personalized assistance. I’m listing below a sampling of my services, but this list isn’t comprehensive. If you need help with something that I’ve not listed, contact me and we can discuss your specific needs.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and service
- Software and hardware installations & upgrades (OS upgrades and installing new hard drives, Solid State Disks or SSDs, RAM/memory, etc.)
- Home networking consultation & troubleshooting (wired and wireless)
- Data restoration (from hard drives, camera media cards, etc.)
- Old Mac file transfers & conversions (e.g. Mac 800KB & 1.44MB floppies, 100MB & 250MB Zip® disks, etc. to modern media)
- Data backup system design and setup
- Switch support (moving your files from a PC to a Mac® or from one computer to another)
- General training in Mac OS® and various Mac® applications
- iPad® and iPhone® and iPod Touch® set up and support
- Quicken® training and set up
- Social networking consulting and support (set-up, maintenance, and campaigns – Establishing a presence on Facebook® & Twitter® for your business)
- Universal Access set up for persons with vision, hearing, and other physical challenges
- Analog video transfers (e.g. Betamax®, VHS®, 8mm Digital, etc.) to digital video
Need Help Now?
- Live Data Recovery Advisors 24/7/365
- Fastest standard service at 1-2 days
- Learn more about DriveSavers Data Recovery
View our ISO 5 Clearnroom
Data Recovery since 1985
- Highest hard drive recovery success rate
- All operating systems
- All storage media
See our certifications
Guaranteed Data Security
Click here for data recovery discounts
For your webhosting needs, Tech Me Back would like to suggest:
Mac® and Mac OS® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Zip® is a trademark of Iomega, an EMC Company
Quicken® is a trademark of Intuit, Inc.
Betamax® is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
VHS® is a trademark of JVC
DriveSavers® is a trademark of DriveSavers, Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Twitter® is a trademark of Twitter, Inc.