Services & SupportWhether you need something fixed, have an idea that you need to make a reality, or would like training on something you’d like to learn, you can contact Tech Me Back. I offer both on-site and remote support so whether you live in Charlotte or somewhere else, if you have an Internet connection, I can help you!
Technical support is about understanding what each client needs and providing personalized assistance. I’m listing below a sampling of my services, but this list isn’t comprehensive. If you need help with something that I’ve not listed, contact me and we can discuss your specific needs.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and service
- Software and hardware installations & upgrades (OS upgrades and installing new hard drives, Solid State Disks or SSDs, RAM/memory, etc.)
- Home networking consultation & troubleshooting (wired and wireless)
- Networking older Macs with newer Macs
- Data restoration (from hard drives, camera media cards, etc.)
- Remove personal data from hard drives on older computers when upgrading to a new computers (Mac or PC)
- Old Mac file transfers & conversions (e.g. data trapped on Mac 800KB & 1.44MB 3.5" floppies; 100MB, 250MB, and 750MB Zip® disks, etc. to modern formats such as flash drives; WordPerfect® to Microsoft Word®; MacWrite® & MacWrite Pro® to Microsoft Word®; Lotus 1-2-3® to Microsoft Excel®; AppleWorks® to modern equivalents, etc.)
- Data backup system design and setup (e.g. setting up Apple Time Capsules or external hard drives to Apple Airport Extremes, etc.)
- Switch support (moving your files from a Windows XP®, Windows 7®, or Windows 8® PC to a Mac® or from one computer to another)
- General training in Mac OS® and various Mac® applications
- iPad® and iPhone® and iPod Touch® set up and support
- Quicken® training and set up
- Social networking consulting and support (set-up, maintenance, and campaigns – Establishing a presence on Facebook® & Twitter® for your business)
- Universal Access set up for persons with vision, hearing, and other physical challenges
- Analog video transfers (e.g. Betamax®, VHS®, 8mm Digital, etc.) to digital video
If you’re just getting started with your Mac and you need some killer apps, Tech Me Back suggests the following Mac Apps to get started:
Tech Me Back suggests the following iPhone/iPad Apps:
For your new Apple Macintosh equipment needs, Tech Me Back wholeheartedly recommends The Apple Store for Business:
For your Mac’s RAM/memory needs, Tech Me Back wholeheartedly recommends:
For screen repairs on your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook or iPhone or iPad, Tech Me Back suggests:
For tech gear needs that need to be filled today, Tech Me Back suggests:
For professional-level data recovery needs, Tech Me Back wholeheartedly recommends:
Need Help Now?
Data Recovery since 1985
Guaranteed Data Security
For your webhosting needs, Tech Me Back would like to suggest:
Mac®, Mac OS®, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®, MacWrite®, MacWrite Pro®, and AppleWorks® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Zip® is a trademark of Iomega, an EMC Company.
Quicken® is a trademark of Intuit, Inc.
Microsoft Word® and Microsoft Excel® and Windows® are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
WordPerfect® is a trademark of Corel Corporation.
Lotus 1-2-3® is a trademark of International Business Machines Corporation.
Betamax® is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
VHS® is a trademark of JVC.
DriveSavers® is a trademark of DriveSavers, Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Twitter® is a trademark of Twitter, Inc.